Terrayn, a high-growth marketing technology company focused on the ever-evolving cannabis industry, is looking for a driven Account Executive! Do you have a hunter-mentality, are self-motivated, and have a passion for growth in an exciting Sales role? Terrayn would be happy to speak with you about our sales position!
As an Account Executive, you play a key role in prospecting, developing, and acquiring new business revenue directly impacting the company’s growth. You will analyze customer and industry problems to find the best solutions for our clients, increase brand awareness and provide the company with valuable information for future strategy and product development.
Remote position as long as based in the United States (excluding MA and CA).
- Prospect, develop, and acquire new business revenue using a variety of sources
- Work directly with owners and the C-suite to understand their business to craft the most effective solutions to meet their growth and revenue targets
- Manage client relationships throughout the entire sales process from prospecting to close and have check-in points throughout the lifetime of the client’s campaign
- Provide an excellent customer experience throughout the B2B sales process
- Create and execute a business plan that includes sales and market strategies
- Evaluate the effectiveness of business development strategies and make appropriate adjustments to ensure continuous internal improvement initiatives
- Stay current with industry trends and business concerns to better understand client's needs and improve the services offered
- Other duties as assigned
Experience and Qualifications:
- Min. 5 + years experience as an Account Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales Representative, Business Development Representative, or equivalent
- Min. 2+ years of proven B2B sales experience with multiple product offerings
- Experience in cannabis and digital marketing preferred
- An understanding and passion for the digital world, including digital marketing and other digital technologies
- Relentless persistence in a competitive marketplace
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation, and self-discipline
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
- Motivated self-starter and problem-solver with an entrepreneurial mindset
A few points about why it’s great to work at Terrayn:
- Competitive Pay + Commission Plan
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Healthcare Benefits (Health, Vision + Dental)
- Professional Coaching
- Recognition and opportunity for quick advancement
- Working with a motivated and dedicated team
- Having a job with a purpose and making an impact every day
- Option to work remotely
- ...and more!
Please submit a cover letter with your resume. We can't wait to meet you!
Learn more at www.terrayn.com.
All employees must be authorized to work in the United States. Terrayn provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Terrayn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.